All I Want For Christmas Is…. A Decent Feed! The 4 INGREDIENTS CHRISTMAS Cookbook Giveaway!
We all love the spread of food that gets laid out for Christmas dinners.
Whether you have a traditional Christmas lunch or a modern Aussie BBQ, the food and the company make it a special day of the year.
This Christmas I have got myself a copy of Kim McKosker’s 4 Ingredients Christmas Cookbook.
Let me tell you…. there are some frightfully delicious looking recipes in this book.
How do these sound??
* Chocolate Crepes…
* Citrus Glazed Ham…
* Honey Glazed Sweet Potato…
* Caramel Ice-Cream…
* Plum Pudding (With only 4 ingredients!!!)…
or something like..
* Choc Cherry Fudge???? ooooh YUM!
Kim’s book covers entrees, mains, desserts, treats and there’s even a drinks section.
So the lovely people who distribute 4 Ingredients Christmas, have offered me 3 books to give away to you lucky readers, right in time for this years Christmas feasts.
All I want you to do is leave a comment on this blog post stating what your favourite Christmas treat/meal is and I will choose the best 3 answers to win!
It’s that easy!
So what are you waiting for?? Enter now! You have to be in it to win it!!!
Luv JAC xox
Terms & Conditions:
* Comment must be on this actual blog post as Facebook comments will not be taken into account.
* My decision is final.
* Competition closes on Sunday the 11th of December at 5pm Melbourne Time.
* Winners will be notified via email and are expected to reply with postal details ASAP as the end of the year is approaching fast.