I can only name on one hand the people that I know who LOVE Christmas as much as I do.
It’s the lights, the songs, the cheer. It’s the catching up with people, it’s the family closeness. It’s the gift giving and the whole being spoiled thing too.
But most of all, for me, the most amazingly wonderful thing about Christmas is spending it with my MonsterSquad, watching their little faces light up excitedly at each and every mention of the big day.
I could spend hours just watching them grin and embrace that special moment of wonder and happiness that comes with Christmas at Chaos HQ.
And lets face it, those moments are not going to last forever so I am ‘living Christmas up’ like it’s the last one we’ll ever have!
This year, it’s about to get AWESOME on a whole new level!
SANTA’S MAGICAL KINGDOM IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!
Well to Burnley Oval in Melbourne that is.
I have checked out their website and it’s all my Christmas dreams come true. I can’t imagine how excited the MonsterSquad will be when they discover what it’s all about!!!
Ok, they’re going to hit the roof!
· A magical Christmas walk-through wonderland
· Snow Land where artificial snow falls!
· Meet Santa and receive a free gift!
· Amusement Rides and Sideshow Games
· A spectacular Christmas themed circus show
· Roving Christmas characters
· A Christmas craft area where you can decorate your own bauble and gingerbread man
· Interactive story reading with Mrs. Claus, followed by warm cookies and milk
· Write your letter to Santa and send it to the North Pole
· Plus so much more fun for the whole family!
I’m giddy with excitement, what an amazing Christmas adventure it promises to be.
Shows are running daily from the 16th of November to the 23rd of December 2012 and tickets are selling out fast.
Keep up to date with news on the Santa’s magical Kingdom FACEBOOK PAGE too!
Now for the even better than good news….
I HAVE 2 FAMILY PASSES TO GIVEAWAY!!!!!!
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses