This is my first link up with Yay for home’s blog. I have all my fingers and toes crossed that I am actually doing it right.
Shae posts a ‘Things I know’ every Friday on her blog and asks other bloggers to link up and share something they know as well.
This week I am going to talk about…… Bed time routine in our house.
* I know that there is only so much more of sitting on the ends of beds waiting for kids to sleep that I can take.
* I know that I cannot be in 4 different rooms at once.
* I know that sleeping, or lack thereof is having a major impact on everything in my life.
* I know that my mood, my energy and my anxiety is all increasing due to a serious lack of sleep and interrupted sleep.
* I know that since this constant interruption of sleep my children have done nothing but fight and argue.
* I know that something must be done about it ASAP.
* I know that what we are doing at the moment is half arsed and not working.
* I know that I am going to need some help with this.
And that is what I Know this week!
Do you have any ideas or suggestions for getting kids to lay down, stay in their beds and stop talking?
I feel like we have tried everything that has been suggested in the past to no avail…. Perhaps a few different age appropriate things would work better. That’s one thing I don’t know!