If There Is One Thing I Know Lately, It Is Being Overwhelmed- Linking Up For ‘Things I Know’.
This week I am linking up with Shae from Yay For Home for another edition of ‘Things I Know’.
If there is something I have become very familiar with this past week, it would definitely be the immense feeling of being OVERWHELMED.
It’s not a fun place to be when you’re living it, and the more I talk about it, the more I realise so many of us go through it each and everyday.
This is what I know…..
* It’s that feeling you get when you have a thousand thoughts racing around in your mind non-stop 24/7.
* Its the fear of not getting things done.
* It’s the constant worry about everything and anything.
* It’s the realisation that you cannot be right all of the time.
* It’s the knowledge that things will get worse before they get better.
* It’s the emptiness of letting go and giving up control.
* It’s the thought in your mind that asks “where do I start”.
* It’s endless tears and upset because you know you can do this.
* It’s frustration at it’s best.
* It’s distance from those you love and want to be near.
* It’s the disappointment when goals are not met.
* It’s the rush of emotion when things go right.
* It’s the fuzzy in your tummy feeling that makes you grin like the Cheshire Cat.
I guess what I am trying to say is that we all can feel a little overwhelmed sometimes.
This week has been a big one for me but the ‘overwhelmed’ feeling has passed and it always does.
Tomorrow is a new day!
LuV JaC xo