The Daily Dirt – 16/04/11
This will have to be the quickest Daily Dirt to date. 🙂
I will give you a rundown of my day in dot points!
* Wake, get kids organised and take Aria up the street to buy a present for her friend whose party she was attending.
* Drop Aria off at the party (nothing like being organised is there!!! LOL).
* Come home, juggle fighting Monster Squad.
* Make up a batch of Chicken & Vegie pies.
* Go to the shop to buy food for our picnic tomorrow.
* Prepare food for dinner.
* Supervise children making their own mini pizza’s for dinner.
* Quick tidy up and put washing on while dinner is cooking.
* Eat dinner.
* Take the Monster Squad to the local Footy.
* Run around in 40 different directions after them all.
* Bring them home all tired and worn out.
* Shower the kids and put them to bed.
* Prepare rolls and fruit bags for tomorrows picnic.
* Wash the mountain of dishes left on the sink.
* Complete The Daily Dirt Blog Post.
Well that’s where I am up to now. Soon as I finish this I will be headed straight for the shower then to bed!
I’m certainly tired!
So goodnight for now, another big day ahead for us tomorrow! 🙂